BLOG UNDER CONSTRUCTION

BLOG BUILDING if you know blogs and have any ideas for me please leave a message...CHEERS!!!

Monday, November 29, 2010

Chia

My first order of Chia seeds arrived today..."EXCITED"...  If you don't know what they are Google it and jump on the band wagon, like me.  

Made up a quick batch of Chia gel and put a spoon full into a couple of tubs of yogurt for myself and the young fella.  Have to say I really liked the new texture and the young fella didn't seem to mind a bit.  Pretty excited about this stuff and hope it lives up to expectations.

Going for a run this afternoon, never know might not be able to stop.  I have only just started running again after a good 2 year break from any kind of running, so chances are I won't notice a difference even if there is one.  Will dose up some more before my run and see what I see.

Cheers

No comments: